1.4
Additional Fees

They took two of my payments and credited a closed account.Causing the open account to go delinquent and charged with multiple lien fee's.

They promised me they would apply those payments to the correct account to bring me current. Little did they tell me they were not going to credit the accounts proper;y but they applied it to lien fee's that they were going to remove due to the mistake. They did not ever tell me that. So I made another quarterly payment for January March and April and they applied that toward the lien fees again creating further lien fees.

I finally paid them in full including all lien fees balance due reflects zero and I am on auto pay. Now their lawyer wants me to pay him for coming after me. He has threatened me with a foreclosure with intimidating court papers even though my account is paid in full. I feel I am a victim of fraud, extortion, conspiracy and theft.

A year ago they also have instructed all home owners on my street to store their trash containers on the side and front of my home. Since I complain but I am paid in full they are really bullying me knowing I do not have an attorney YET Oh boy I will and sue the *** out of them!

On my street we make lots of room for their trucks and they continue to drag the containers to my corner home .See photo's

Review about: Republic Services Customer Care.

Reason of review: They really did me wrong.

Preferred solution: Credit back my account $500.00 and stick to curbside services as contracted. Stop harassing me and telling neighbors to put their trash on the side of my home. Pay for my health issues and damages $25,000.

Had an Experience with Republic Services?

Comments