filters
State:
City:
Product:

Republic Services - Overall poor service

I have used this service for approximately 2 years. In that time I have had the following complaints. Inconsistent billing dates and cycles with unknown fees. Inconsistent pickup. Poor customer services. EXCESSIVE disconnection fees ($97) when requesting to stop service, which took three month to finally get disconnected. When calling to speak with management regarding complaints, they insist that I am in the wrong and refuse to assist with fixing the problem.
1.2

Republic Services - Did not pick up garbage

They did not dump my garbage they brought me a new garbage can they did not dump it I'm very upset

Republic Services - Pissed loyal customer

After years with this company they added admistration and environmental impact fee. I know Nashville expanded free service recently to other areas. Shifted lost business to the remaining customers with new bs fees. I discontinued service. Goodbye Republic Services.

Republic Services - Customer complaints

I had my neighbor call me while i was at work and told me that one of the garbage men took a bag from her can and thew it on my lawn the bag is still there im very upset by this

Republic Services - Billing

Please call me I need to talk to some one. I do not do on line or phone payments cal 443-413-2837

Republic Services - Several missed pickups

I have called several times and have been promised pick ups that did not occur. Recylcing is at corner of Sunkist and La Plata. Zip is 85755
1.6
Show

Republic Services in Moorestown Township, New Jersey - Seriously are the worst and i am due $125 after using them 25 yrs .told i was getting aif $125... has never shomn ... company must be in bankruptcy this re check early over the top . just get blue u

i have me hanging since august, won’t pick up their 90 gallon can . i get it is business but they owe about $125 and was promised a check . october 5 and then nov 5th and january 5th ! waiting for bancrupcuty is my guess ?
3.3
Show

Republic Services - They need to be audited!

Their service is VERY poor, on a waste pickup and administrative level. Missed pick-ups are followed by their refusal to reimburse you in full the money they owe you. Advice: Do NOT sign up for service with this firm. If you do, here's further advice: NEVER pay ahead of time or use any type of automatic payment for this service. Once they have your money, they keep it, even if they don't adhere to their service agreement. Instead, they implement charges such as "container removal fees". They also threaten you with their "many attorneys". Someone needs to audit this company.
I didn't like
  • Not adhering to service agreement and providing full refund owed
Resolved

Resolved: Republic Services - Lack of Timely Service and does not keep their schedule arrangements

I received on pick up after starting service trash and recycling service with this company Dec. 12. The one pick up I received was after calling two weeks in a row because they did not pick up. I cancelled my service with them and they said they would be out on Jan. 11th to pick up the receptacles. The cans are still sitting by the road by my mail box. I called again and they said the soonest they could come out is Tuesday, January 22nd. T
I liked
  • Service my parents receive on their strett
I didn't like
  • Charging me to pick up the trash bin you require me to use
  • No telephone escalation
  • Pricing practices

Republic Services in Fairfax, Virginia - Terrible Customer Service and company

This company is terrible. Multiple times they have missed trash pickup days. They are unreliable and when we finally moved out, we left the trash bins out for pickup. They claimed we didn't and charged us for both bins. Since we have moved out and after countless calls and emails, we had no choice but to pay it. They are horrible at Correspondance and following up. Multiple times i was told i would get a call back within 24 hours and never happened. Terrible company and a scam. Will never use them again or recommend them. Use another trash company. They are not a monopoly in my area. THANK GAWD!
1.5